Employment Opportunities for Musicians
Last updated: April 21, 2023
PARISH OF ST. MARY (WAPPINGERS FALLS)
The Church of Saint Mary in Wappingers Falls is seeking a director of music to serve as organist, cantor, and choir director.
- Playing and singing at weekend Masses (5:30 pm Saturday; 10:00 am, and 12 noon in Spanish on Sunday) and other occasional liturgies
- One Mass per holyday of obligation
- Directing choirs for the 10:00 am and 12 noon Sunday Mass, including rehearsals
- Knowledge of Catholic liturgy
- Facility with Gregorian chant and sacred polyphony
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Allen R350
Compensation: $35,000-$40,000 annually
To submit resumes or for more information, please email Fr. Jon Tveit at [email protected].
PARISH OF ST. MARY (POUGHKEEPSIE)
The Church of St. Mary-St. Joseph and Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking a part-time Director of Music and Organist for Sunday and Holy Day Masses as well as other liturgies and events, including weddings, funerals, quinceañeras, an annual Christmas pageant, and Lessons and Carols. More information and application instructions may be found at the enclosed link.