Requesting a Transcript or School Record
Open schools in the Archdiocese of New York maintain their own records. To obtain a record from a school that is still open, contact the school directly. For a record from a school that has closed, fill out the Student Record Request Form and return it to the Archives with identification and fee.
All requests must be sent via mail. Requests can take up to three weeks to process.
The mailing address is:
Archives of the Archdiocese of New York
201 Seminary Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704
NOTE: The Archives only has records for the following closed high schools. For information on the location of other school records, please contact the Archives directly.
- Blessed Sacrament High School, New Rochelle
- John A. Coleman Catholic High School, Ulster
- St. Gabriel High School, New Rochelle
- St. Louis Academy, Staten Island
- St. Nicholas of Tolentine High School, Bronx
- St. Peter’s Girls High School, Staten Island
- St. Pius V High School, Bronx