How It Works
- You can send unendorsed stock certificates by registered mail or instruct your broker to make the transfer from your account to our account
- You receive an income-tax deduction
- The Archdiocese may keep or sell the securities
- You may receive a federal income-tax deduction for the full fair-market value of the securities
- You avoid long-term capital-gain tax on any appreciation in the value of the stock
- Your gift will support the Archdiocese as you designate
Special note: You should call or e-mail us to tell us of your intent, and we will be able to assist you with the details of the transfer.
|Planned Giving Office
|Archdiocese of New York
1011 First Avenue
New York, NY 10022
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.