The Legacy of Faith Society recognizes and honors those friends of the Archdiocese of New York who have made a commitment to our future by including the Archdiocese in their estate plans. You may become a member of the Legacy of Faith Society by:
- Making a gift to the Archdiocese in your will or trust.
- Participating in a life-income arrangement for the benefit of the Archdiocese, such as a charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity.
- Creating a lead trust for the benefit of the Archdiocese.
- Naming the Archdiocese as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Promising a gift of a work of art that the Archdiocese has agreed to accept.
We hope that you will join us. There are no dues or fees associated with membership in the Legacy of Faith Society. With their permission, members are listed in the Archdiocese’s Annual Report and on the Archdiocese’s Web site and also receive invitations to exclusive events. Most important, members of the Legacy of Faith Society know they are ensuring the Archdiocese’s standard of excellence for future generations.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.