The week before Easter is known as Holy Week. It begins with Palm Sunday and ends on Easter Sunday. During this week, Catholics keep watch as we participate in Palm Sunday and Jesus’ entrance to Jerusalem, the Last Supper on Holy Thursday, the Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion on Good Friday, and the Easter Vigil on Holy Saturday. Finally, we rejoice on Easter Sunday with the triumphant Resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you are looking for a church to visit this Easter season, use our Parish Finder to find one near you. There are nearly 300 parishes included for you to consider. From there, you will be able to find a link to their individual website or contact information to learn more about their schedule this season.
Holy Week at St. Patrick’s Cathedral
There are several ways to join with us at St. Patrick’s Cathedral for Holy Week:
- Listen to Saint Patrick’s Cathedral Holy Week Services on the Catholic Channel on Sirius XM. Please note: a subscription to Sirius XM is required.
- Via livestream on the St. Patrick’s Cathedral website.
- Via livestream on the St. Patrick’s Cathedral YouTube channel.
- Live broadcast on the Catholic Faith Network.
- Via livestream on The Good Newsroom website.
Refer back to this page for the Mass schedule and downloadable programs, once they are available.