The Chancellery of the Archdiocese of New York
ICS: Institutional Commodity Services
Office of Liturgy
Office of Public Policy
- Legislation to legalize assisted suicide will again be advanced in the next legislative session beginning in January.
- We are available to give presentations in the parishes on end-of-life decision-making and on the dangers of legalized assisted suicide.
- Materials regarding assisted suicide are available on our office website.
- Fall 2023 Rosters have been sent to schools, religious education programs, and CYO programs. Pastors are asked to please speak with the responsible people to make sure they return their rosters on time.
- Pastors are also asked to ensure that all persons whose job duties involve contact with minors are in full compliance – have had a background check and the necessary training.