We are blessed to have multiple organizations that work with and serve young people. Below you will find information regarding them and links to their activities and events.
**Please review their information and ensure that they are the right fit for your teens. These organizations are not directly offered as a service of the Office of Youth Ministry, but are resources for your youth ministry programs**
- Camp Veritas: a non-profit organization incorporated in the State of New York and organized exclusively for the purpose of inspiring and forming young Catholic teens into disciples of Jesus Christ. Camp Veritas is faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Catechism and to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
- Capuchin Youth and Family Ministries: In the spirit and tradition of St. Francis of Assisi, Capuchin Youth & Family Ministries (CYFM) is rebuilding today’s Catholic Church by reaching out to young people and their families through retreats, parish ministry, and service to the poor. Lives are changed. The CYFM community nurtures faith, takes action through service to those in need, and magnifies God’s love in the world.
- El Centro -Hispanic Catholic Charismatic Center :
- Fearless Retreats: Fearless is a retreat outreach dedicated to leading teens to a personal encounter with Jesus Christ in the Eucharist. Through three-day retreat experiences that include engaging talks, lively praise and worship, fun-filled activities, and friendship building, we inspire young people to live and proclaim the Gospel with joy!
- Jornada de Vida Cristiana: Jornadas de Vida Cristiana is a catholic movement of Latino youth and young adults whose mission is to bring the message of Jesus Christ to the youth of New York City.
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry The NFCYM looks to a future when young people see themselves as children of God who live as missionary disciples of Jesus Christ; when the gifts, struggles and diverse realities of young people are welcomed in Catholic faith communities; when pastoral ministry leaders have embraced the joy of the Gospel, and when families are living as the domestic Church.
- Salesian Youth & Young Adult Office: The Salesian Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministry of the Province of St. Philip the Apostle furthers the Salesian Mission of evangelizing and educating young people, especially the poor and at risk, as modeled by St. John Bosco, by serving those who serve the young.
- Pallottine Teenage Federation (PTAF) The youth ministry program of Pallottine Teenage Federation is designed to help parishes structure a parish teen program. The parish program remains autonomous to address the specific needs of its community. Each parish is encouraged to come together with other Pallottine Teenage Federation groups on a regular basis to enhance their faith and social experience.