We seek refuge under your protection, O Holy Mother of God. Do not despise our pleas — we who are put to the test — and deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.Pope Francis / Papa Francisco
Bajo tu amparo nos acogemos, Santa Madre de Dios. No deseches las oraciones que te dirigimos en nuestras necesidades, antes bien, líbranos de todo peligro, oh Virgen gloriosa y bendita.
Family Faith at Home / La Fe en Familia en Casa
5th Sunday of Lent
(March 29, 2020)
(April 5, 2020)
(April 12, 2020)
- Family Faith at Home
- Le fe en Familia en Casa
- Loyola Press: provides a free Coronavirus Response Lesson that helps educators, catechists, or parents discuss the COVID-19 virus with children and teach them valuable skills.
- Our Sunday Visitor: offers a new free video series for early childhood and lower elementary students called, The Allelu Show.
- Pflaum: helps all Pflaum Gospel Weeklies customers with digital versions of the Unit 4 student lessons (English and Spanish).
- RCL Benzinger: offering free access for 60 days to its digital curriculum to everyone. Please contact Michael Heath or 516-286-3545. They also provide Catholic Resources to all.
- Sadlier: provides free eBooks of their print programs for customers and non-customers for the rest of the year. Go to SadlierConnect and use username: SadlierStudent with password: ReadyToLearn! (case sensitive). Also free Sadlier’s Religion Resources.
We will add resources as we hear from the publishers.
- Holy Week at Home: printable booklet for home and family use.
- Holy Week in Two Minutes: video that explains Holy Week for parents, youth and children.
- 5 Ways to Celebrate the Triduum at Home: ideas for celebrating at home and involved children and youth.
- Litany of Supplication: prayed by Pope Francis during his Urbi et Orbi meditation and blessing on Friday, March 27, 2020. English / Spanish
- Prayer Resources for Catholics, parents and pastoral leaders: English / Spanish
- Online resources for Parents: English / Spanish
- Resources for children: English / Spanish
- Resources for youth: English / Spanish
- Resources for Persons with Disabilities: English / Spanish