Family Faith at Home / La Fe en Familia Casa
- May 23, 2021: Pentecost / Pentecostés
- May 16, 2021: Seventh Sunday of Easter / Séptimo Domingo de Pascua
- May 9, 2021: Sixth Sunday of Easter / Sexto Domingo de Pascua
- May 2, 2021: Fifth Sunday of Easter / Quinto Domingo de Pascua
- April 25, 2021: Fourth Sunday of Easter / Cuarto Domingo de Pascua
- April 18, 2021: Third Sunday of Easter / Tercer Domingo de Pascua
- April 11, 2021: Divine Mercy Sunday / Domingo de la Divina Misericordia
- April 4, 2021: Easter Sunday / Pascua de Resurrección
- March 28, 2021: Palm Sunday / Domingo de Ramos
- March 21, 2021: Fifth Sunday of Lent / Quinto domingo de Cuaresma
- March 14, 2021: Year of St. Joseph / al Año de san José
- March 7, 2021: Third Sunday of Lent / Tercero domingo del Cuaresma
- February 28, 2021: Second Sunday of Lent / Segundo domingo del Cuaresma
- February 21, 2021: First Sunday of Lent / Primer domingo del Cuaresma
Monthly newsletter created by the Catechetical Office Family Catechesis Advisory Committee.
- Cardinal Dolan encourages the Youth and Catechetical communities in this video during the COVID pandemic in this video.
- Cardinal Dolan Encourages Children whose First Communions are delayed Spring 2020.
- Cardinal Dolan Encourages Youth whose Confirmations are delayed Spring 2020.
- Digital Ministry Ministries Policy: guidelines for planning digital outreach to children and youth.
- Archways Fall 2020: the quarterly magazine of the Archdiocese of New York .
- Strong in Tribulation/Fuertes en la Tribulacion: the Vatican has released a free online prayer book to help Catholics seeking divine assistance amid the coronavirus crisis. English / Spanish
- Resources for Prayer and Engagement during Coronavirus: from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Litany of Supplication: prayed by Pope Francis during his Urbi et Orbi meditation and blessing on Friday, March 27, 2020. English / Spanish
- Resources from V Encuentro:
- Catholic Central YouTube Channel: Catholic Central hosts, Kai and Libby, review the Catholic faith in a way that explains and amuses at the same time. Especially good for older children and youth.
- Tips for Catholic Families During the Pandemic: a blog post from catholicmom.com with ideas for managing at home.
- Religious Education Resources: from Jared Dees at The Religion Teacher website.
- Loyola Press: provides a free Coronavirus Response Lesson that helps educators, catechists, or parents discuss the COVID-19 virus with children and teach them valuable skills.
- Our Sunday Visitor: offers a new free video series for early childhood and lower elementary students called, The Allelu Show.
- Pflaum: helps all Pflaum Gospel Weeklies customers with digital versions of the Unit 4 student lessons (English and Spanish).
- RCL Benzinger: offering free access for 60 days to its digital curriculum to everyone. Please contact Michael Heath or 516-286-3545. They also provide Catholic Resources to all.
- Sadlier: provides free eBooks of their print programs for customers and non-customers for the rest of the year. Go to SadlierConnect and use username: SadlierStudent with password: ReadyToLearn! (case sensitive). Also free Sadlier’s Religion Resources.
- Pop-Up Catechesis: in this new video series, Joe Paprocki, from Loyola Press, shares bite-size suggestions for how to make faith alive in the home.
We will add resources as we are notified by the publishers.
Updated January 15, 2021