This page is for women of all ages who want a natural approach to women’s healthcare that reverences her fertility and health. The resources contained within uphold Catholic teaching and support women in understanding their fertility to identify and correct any underlying abmormalities and restore her back to health. In particular, these resources are vital for women struggling with infertility. Our hope is that this page — and its prayer and information resources — will encourage renewed hope and consolation.
15 East 40th Street, Ste 101 New York, NY (212) 481-1219 www.saintpetershcs.com/GiannaCenterCatholic Health Care for Women, Infertility Concerns, Natural Family Planning, etc. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment. The Gianna Center provides comprehensive gynecologic primary care and specialized fertility and family planning techniques to uncover the causes of infertility for all women. They offer a natural alternative to assisted reproductive technologies such as in vitro fertilization, in accordance with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
FEMM is a comprehensive women’s health program that:
- teaches women to understand their bodies and how to recognize hormonal and other vital signs of health.
- provides women with support through its free FEMM Health App to help women track their health and reproductive goals.
- provides accurate medical testing and treatment based on new research and medical protocols.
- continues to conduct research to provide women with the latest diagnostic tools and treatments for their health.
- offers training to individuals so that they can teach FEMM health tracking to women and training to medical professionals in the FEMM methods and protocols.
With over 100,000 downloads, get the FEMM Health App!
- “Addressing Infertility with Compassions and Clarity” by Rev. J. Daniel Mindling, OFM Cap. (ENG)
- “Embracing the cross of Infertility” by Dr. Marie Meaney
- “Life-Giving Love in an Age of Technology” by the USCCB
- Infertility Journey a booklet by Jeannie & Bruce Hannemann
- Waiting for Gabriel: Learning to Pray through Infertility
Further Resources to check out …
- The Infertility Companion for Catholics by Angelique Ruhi-Lopez and Carmen Santamaria.
- Dealing With Infertility by Julie Kelemen, discussing what the Church teaches about assisted reproductive technologies and offers comfort and advice on how to deal with the emotional, financial, and spiritual challenges of infertility.
- “New Hope in Infertility” by Dr. Anne Nolte, founder of the Gianna – Catholic Healthcare Center for Women.
The Family Life Office of the Archdiocese of New York would like to help all couples of the Archdiocese suffering from infertility.
- Catholic Infertility Prayers
- General Infertility Prayers