Help reinvigorate YOUR parish for the cause of life!
We want to help you build a culture of life in your church community! Explore these pages to find resources, event suggestions, corresponding flyers and posters, and more that can help you share the Gospel of Life all year long.
At this time in our state’s history, we are back to the fundamentals: bringing awareness of the dignity of every human person to the young and the old in our communities. Think creatively! Consider partnering with other ministries within your church, reaching out to the youth in your parish, and hosting events that will attract a broad audience. These pages are filled with ideas; all they need is your zeal for life!
If you have any questions or are looking for more suggestions or information, contact the Respect Life office!
How pro-life is your parish?
- Take this quick parish self-assessment to find out where your parish strengths and weaknesses are in building a culture of life. Based on the USCCB Plan for Pro-Life Activities, this parish self-assessment is meant to evaluate the success of and dedication to fulfilling the Holy Father’s call to action. Click the image to download the full assessment.
Build up your parish’s pro-life ministry!
Explore these documents to learn more about the planning, promotion, collaboration, and creativity that go into fostering a culture of life in your parish community!
- Beginning a Ministry
- Plan an Event
- Tabling at Events
- Promoting Your Events
- Collaborating within Your Parish
The Respect Life Office is very grateful for the help of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ Office of Life, Justice, and Peace for these resources and the permission to modify them to meet the needs of the Archdiocese of New York!
Helpful Quick Links:
- Do you need ideas for engaging events? Click here for a month by month guide.
- Looking to host a speaker or a movie night? Click here.
- Are you a teacher or catechist? Find our Respect Life Week curriculum here.
- Looking for prayer resources for your Parish?
- Hoping to advertise an event? We have flyers and information.