We encourage you to read Cardinal Dolan’s essay on finding our way out of the dark vulnerable times, open here.
- Masses Online English | Spanish
- Resources for Persons with Disabilities English | Spanish
- Mental Health Resources English | Spanish
FORMED.org has many resources for us to use, that include movies, audio-books, children materials, talks, etc.
- Sunday Mass: a private Mass will be celebrated in Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, and will be available on many cable systems via the Catholic Faith Network and its website here, livestreamed on the Saint Patrick’s Cathedral website here, and broadcast on radio on The Catholic Channel of Sirius XM (Channel 129). Here is a link for an act of Spiritual Communion
- Mass broadcasted through EWTN at 8am with an encore at 12pm Eastern in English. Click here for the full EWTN schedule of programming
- Mass broadcasted through EWTNespañol 8am and 4pm Eastern in Spanish. Click here for the full EWTNespañol schedule of programming
- Access to Perpetual Adoration, praying to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, virtually, through various online apostolates.
Acts of Spiritual Communion
It has long been a Catholic understanding that when circumstances prevent one from receiving Holy Communion, it is possible to make an Act of Spiritual Communion, which is a source of grace. Spiritual Communion is an ardent desire to receive Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament and lovingly embrace him at a time or in circumstances when one cannot receive Him in sacramental Communion. The most common reason for making an Act of Spiritual Communion is when a person cannot attend Mass. Acts of Spiritual Communion increase our desire to receive sacramental Communion and help us avoid the sins that would make us unable to receive Holy Communion worthily.
Spiritual Communion Prayer
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love you above all things and I desire to receive you in my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally,
Come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace you as if you were already there
And unite myself wholly to you.
Never permit me to be separated from you.
Resources for Families
Here are some resources on FORMED.org for families.
Building Better Families
Me and My House
The Legends of Robin Hood
The suitcase: a story about giving
Maria Goretti: The Story of the Patroness of Modern Youth https://watch.formed.org/maria-goretti-the-story-of-the-patroness-of-modern-youth
The Animated Bible Series: The Creation https://watch.formed.org/videos/the-animated-bible-series-the-creation
The Story of Saint Patrick
La historian de San Patricio
If you have trouble accessing FORMED contact us at email@example.com