Middle School Youth Rally 2023
April 23, 2023
12:30am to 5pm
- After reading these instructions, fill out the appropriate form in #9 below with your parish/school/organization information. (Download these instructions and all forms).
2. Select the number of adult chaperones you will have attending. Chaperones must be 21 or older and must have completed the Archdiocese of New York’s Safe Environment background check and training (this is either Virtus or Safer Spaces depending on role).
Minimum chaperone ratios:
2 adults for 1-16 youth
3 adults for 17-24 youth
4 adults for 25-32 youth
5 adults for 33-40 youth
6 adults for 41-48 youth, etc.
3. Select the number of youth participants. Youth participants must be in grades 6-8.
4. Select the t-shirt sizes you believe you will need.
5. Pay your registration fee. Admission is $25/youth or adult before March 31, 2023. Your registration fee covers the per person expenses such as snacks, water, t-shirts, and water bottles. Tickets are non-refundable. However, substitutions can be made as long as the adult/youth ratios are maintained. Registrations made March 31 or after are not guaranteed a t-shirt or water bottle and include a $20 late fee per person. If paying by check, make it payable to the “Archdiocese of New York” and mail it to:
Ms. Taiza Sierra
Department of Youth Faith Formation
1011 First Avenue
New York, New York 10022
6. Download the following forms:
Consent and Release Forms for Youth
Release Forms for Adults
Parish Registration Cover Sheet
Download all forms here
7. Distribute forms and collect from all your participants. Check to make sure all areas are signed and/or initialed. Make sure all your adults are safe environment compliant and their forms are signed by the pastor, D/CRE, or approved staff member.
8. Email completed youth and adult forms to [email protected] no later than March 31, 2023. First 15 parishes to email their completed forms will be entered into a raffle to win a LCD projector for their parish/school.
9. Fill out the appropriate form to register: