- This event has passed.
Starting Smart: Orientation and Overview of Your Role
August 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Basic Leadership Training Program for Faith Formation Leaders designed for new D/CRE or Youth Ministry Coordinator, to address certain ministerial/administrative expectations that are key to their success during their first year (and beyond) in their new role. The goal is to provide the foundational tools and accompaniment in the journey as a leader during this period of growth.
During this in-person seminar we will discuss:
- Overview of Department of Youth Faith Formation
- New Directory of Catechesis
- The Faith Formation Leader as Bridge Builder
- Recruitment/Supervision of Team
- Starting Smart (Religious Education and Youth Ministry tracks)
For complete information on the Basic Leadership Training Program and to register, please download a brochure.