- This event has passed.
Contemporary Questions About Anointing of the Sick
November 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$15
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick has taken on a renewed focus amongst Catholics. New questions concerning the manner of celebrating this Sacrament have arisen as Catholics look for opportunities to receive God’s sacramental healing in a time marked by illness and worry. This webinar will review the Catholic teaching on the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick and discuss recent developments and clarifications concerning its celebration.
This webinar will explore:
• The Scriptural basis for the Anointing of the Sick
• When a Catholic should seek out the Anointing of the Sick
• The effects of the Anointing of the Sick
• The roles of the minister and recipient of the Sacrament
• Common questions and answers in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
• The important spiritual role that Anointing of the Sick can play in the lives of Catholics whenever they face a serious illness