February 16, 2016
PARISH BUSINESS MANAGER
The Parish Business Manager shall report to the Pastor. The Business Manager will be the point person responsible for all aspects of parish administration. Working closely with the Pastor, parish finance council, parish staff, parish accountant and the various departments of the ADNY, the Business Manager will:
- Have primary responsibility to administer the finances of the parish, including financial controls such as check signing authority, check disbursement, bank account management and implementation of financial controls at the parish.
- Work with the parish accountant and appropriate Associate Director of Parish Finance to ensure that all statutory and ADNY reporting requirement deadlines are met.
- Oversee the facilities management of the parish, manage the maintenance staff and contract with outside vendors.
- Manage all aspects of the parish Human Resources function, seeing to it that the parish is in statutory compliance with mandates relating to parish personnel employment contracts and tax issues; serve as the key parish contact for the Employee Benefits Office of ADNY in relation to medical and pension issues.
- Interface with the various departments of ADNY to see to it that the parish receives professional support as required in matters relating to their buildings, real estate, insurance, human resources, fund-raising and legal issues.
- Administer all third-party business relationships on behalf of the parish, including vendors and the Regional School Board (if applicable).
- Prepare monthly reports to the pastor, archdiocese director of parish finance, and associate director of finance regarding the financial condition of the parish.
Interest Candidates please send a resume and cover letter to: