November 10, 2016
The Archdiocese of Baltimore
Coordinator of Sacramental Formation
The men and women employed by the Archdiocese of Baltimore are dedicated professionals who endeavor to support the mission of the Archdiocese in many diverse areas including spiritual ministry, formation, social work, education and administrative services. We are seeking to add committed and dedicated professionals to our team. If you love the mission of the Catholic Church and seek to make a difference, a role at the Archdiocese of Baltimore may be right for you.
The Archdiocese is actively seeking candidates for the role of
Coordinator of Sacramental
. In this Department of Evangelization role, you will serve as a primary resource regarding the liturgical and sacramental life of the Church. Working with the Director of Worship, you will foster the “missionary conversion” (Pope Francis,
The Joy of the Gospel
) of parish-based sacramental formation. Within this role, you will work with parishes to provide sacramental catechesis for Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Reconciliation, and Anointing of the Sick. Lastly, you’ll be a much needed resource for parish leadership on the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults.
You are a great candidate if you:
- possess a Master’s degree in sacramental theology or a related field
- are a person with demonstrated fidelity to Catholic teaching and have a mature understanding of the Church’s sacramental teachings and theology
- have a proven ability to implement sacramental formation programs and possess experience in and understanding of sacramental catechesis
- have experience and understanding of the RCIA, including adaptations for children and other special circumstances
- have at least three years of experience in sacramental and/or catechetical ministry
- are fluent in Spanish, preferably
If you believe that you possess the skills, talent and aptitude to be a part of this vital ministry, come join our team! In addition to our many benefits such as health insurance and a flexible work schedule, we offer a welcoming environment where Christ is central in all that we do!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: JOHN.ROMANOWSKY@ARCHBALT.ORG