WHAT CAN I DO?
1) Understand the Catholic position on issues relating to public policy
i.e., abortion, assisted suicide, biotechnology, immigration, health care, labor, marriage, gender ideology, religious freedom, sexuality, the environment, etc.
- Visit the USCCB website
- Keep up with current legislation and litigation
2) Inform others
- Converse with family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc.
- Host information sessions at your parish
3) Participate in online lobbying
4) Contact your federal and state representatives
- Look up your representatives here
5) Attend discussions, events, and rallies
- Participate in the annual March for Life
- Pray outside abortion clinics
- Take part in various local and national events
6) Stay connected with us
- Visit our public policy blog here
- Check the Trending Now tab on the website
- Attend our events
- Reach out to us!
7) Pray for the conversion of hearts
- Download the prayer to St. Thomas More here